Do you want to create an app, but you don’t know how to code it? Don’t worry! There are ways to make money without coding, and it’s easier than ever before! In this article, I will share with you two ways that you can make money without coding and also teach you how to create an app without coding. Your app can be used on Android or the App Store so you can use whichever platform you prefer.
4 easy steps to making your own mobile application
It’s hard to believe that creating your own mobile application doesn’t require a computer science degree. And it’s never been easier! Whether you’re creating a game or are trying to turn your idea into a business app, here are four easy steps for making your own mobile application 5 things you need to
create your own app: To make an Android app, you’ll need more than just technical know-how; while coding knowledge is helpful, there are plenty of ways around it if you don’t have any experience. Here are five things that every person with a great idea should have before they start building their application:
5 tips on monetizing your application
- Offer a free version of your app that includes ads. There are many ad networks you can use, including AdMob, Flurry, Nexage, Chartboost, TapSense and Google’s AdSense. Many developers prefer using Google AdSense because they pay higher than other ad networks. Because of Google’s high payout rates many apps are initially released as a lite version with a premium upgrade that removes ads from their apps. Most successful developers will tell you to put some money into making your app unique and beautiful rather than leaving it up to someone else who has no stake in your app’s success or failure.
- Offer a paid version of your app for users who want to remove ads or get additional features not available in the free version.
- Consider selling downloadable content (DLC) within your application.
- Use in-app purchases for additional features within your application that could be used by paying customers only (for example, virtual currency).
- Ask users for donations through an in-app purchase option where they can donate money directly to you without having to leave your application at all! This is known as donationware. These tips should help guide you on how to create an app without coding and make money! If you have any questions feel free to ask me below!
6 apps that have changed lives
Technology has taken over our lives. We’re always attached to our phones, tablets, laptops—any device with a screen that we can scroll through. It’s great for us as people who have a passion for technology and business, but it can be daunting knowing where or how to start if you want to make your own app.
Before getting into all of that, let’s take a look at six apps that have made major impacts on businesses around the world. If these apps are good enough to earn millions of dollars in revenue, then maybe you can create something just as successful!
7 apps that make life more fun
With more than two million apps in both app stores combined, it’s hard to know where to start. These seven will do just that—and earn you money while you play! In no particular order:. In some cases, even your thoughts can be recorded with applications like Thought Record or Muse. Both allow users to record their stream of consciousness through voice recognition software.
8 ways to promote your application
Getting your app out into the public eyes is very important in order for your app to have a successful launch. While every application is different, there are general tips that can help you promote your product while doing well on Google Play or Apple’s app store.
1) Beta Testing- An early beta release will give you valuable information about what problems people are having with your app and where it needs improvement.
2) Viral Marketing- Free apps go a long way when they are done well, making sure that you get them into as many hands as possible can create a groundswell of publicity for them quickly.